Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Kicking back: Tales of Violence and Unused vacation time

Let me start off with Bay Hammer radios finalized rescheduled time is this coming Friday at 6pm PST.

This week I have been taking it easy, working on my side projects and actually going out and breathing fresh air and getting some actual sunlight and on top of those little refreshers I have been getting a lot of solid game time in with D and the twins (the phantom and warlock) and its been a quite enjoyable experience honing my list for optimal titan killing power (even though last Sundays 10k apoc game lasted only 3hrs). Now I must explain something here, when D and myself play Apocalypse, its not so much to actually play the game as it is more of a 40k version of fight club where we beat the crap out of each other and see what works out best strategy wise.


In other news I have been working on a few side projects, chief among them being the Reaver but last week a friend of mine came to me with a Land Raider Terminus he wanted painted and being the ever curious type I accepted. Now feel free to call me cheesy at this point but I am doing up his SM as Storm Wardens, and again if you have not donated to the Storm Wardens charity (click the banner at the top of the page) then do so if you can, every little bit counts. So to wrap things up here's a quick snap of the Terminus.


Cheers

Scott
BH Senior Editor

No comments:

Post a Comment