Tuesday, January 4, 2011

On The Painting Table: Chaos Termie Lord

Its been a month of firsts for me painting wise, it started with Tau and has now extended to Chaos. I have had a lot of 'fun' working on different combinations finding out which ones work best for getting that off the box look. I lucked out in a sense, with my client asking for Black Legion I can't say that this was a rough introduction in to chaos paint schemes, but it was interesting working out the right blend of golds and wash.

I loved the cape on this guy, on top of a bunch of bitz I will undoubtably be incorporating in another build in the near future this kit comes with a ton of nifty bitz and bobs. But the reason I like the cape is its folds take well to blending and washing.



And thats about it, as you may have noticed I have been playing around with my light box again, still working on getting that dialed in so bear with me in the mean time.


Cheers

Scott
BH Senior Editor

2 comments:

  1. Love the muted colors and overall dirty look to the model.

    Ron, From the Warp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you kindly, I love to grundge up models when I get the chance.

    ReplyDelete