Sunday, October 11, 2009

Update: Nids Cover and link


Since the last Article was rather rushed I thought I should appropriately link to the GW announcement and what have you. So with out further hesitation and what not here's the link, also enjoy the preview of the new Codex up top there.


The announcement mentions some new models and a creature no one has ever seen before, could it perhaps be a dominatrix like creature/brood beast one can only speculate on whats in store for the next nids book but I for one am tingling with anticipation for new models to mutilate for my up coming Chaos Tyranids minidex.

The new quarter internal SKUs should be coming out around Christmas so I will try and "acquire" a copy so we might get a glimpse of what GWs Q3 releases are.

Cheers

Scott
BH Senior editor

No comments:

Post a Comment