Thursday, April 8, 2010

Moar random things happening at the store thats 40k related!

Sorry for the late post, I was really tired last night, so as you all know blood angels were released and I got to work on the sanguinary guard and death company for the store, I bought two new dreadnaughts to make a death company and a normal dreadnaught, I have not been able to purchase my baal predators yet but I plan on doing that this weekend. I am still working on terrain for the store, I just need to paint up and flock the two hills. i also need to purchase some colors for the bastions and the fortress of redemption to get those painted up. I will be at the store on friday and saturday working on the terrain or playing a game or two on sat. So stop by, and maybe we can get a game or two in :)

No comments:

Post a Comment