Sunday, October 17, 2010

Eldar Craftworld Ulthwe 23000 points worth


Here it is, the big show. D has been slaving away for the past six months on what is possibly one of the most impressive Eldar craftworld collections I have ever seen. Now I know there are probably a few people out there that say "mines bigger" D has extended an open challenge to anyone who wishes to throw down (with a cash prize to be determined) But in the mean time we hope you get some enjoyment out of this post. They may not be that outdated but Eldar don't get as much love as they used to in past so we love to see new eldar players come in and enjoy the collection which rotates out every week in the front cases, anyways I am dragging this out, enjoy some detail shots after the jump.




The scary thing is that the collection is still expanding with each passing month. Below are some pics of D's work in progress projects.


Cheers

Scott (Posting for D)
BH Senior Editor





9 comments:

  1. A friend of mine can give him a run for his money. He has a blog called Deleted from imperial records or his webpage apoc-eclipse.com. The blog has a picture of most of his eldar in a post in August of 2010 and a rough list. The same pictures are in the 7Nov2009 gallery at the Apoc-Eclipse website.
    I will send him a message to look this post up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's alot of apocalypse scale resin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ColKillgore
    Awesome, we would love to have him at the shop. Though keep in mind the actual battle would probably be about 20k pts. If hes interested have him send us an email at BayHammer@gmail.com and we can set up a day.

    Cheers

    Scott

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Destroyer
    Makes me wonder how many points you're planning to stop at... if ever lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to come by, but I think it'd be a drive from North Carolina! I'll keep it in mind the next time I travel to the Bay Area for work.

    What I'd love even more is to get D and his army to our next Eldar vs. Imperial mega battle. I'm planning on building an Eldar space ship. :)

    Matt

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super Eldar army. Nice to see another Ulthwe warhost out there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I believe Matt is waiting to see what the cash prize is before he takes up the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What are you going to do with 10,000 points of Storm Guardians? I am seriously considering getting someone to help me run my Eldar the next time I bring them out and I am avoiding bringing much infantry. 10,000 points of Storm Guardians will take hours to move.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @MattP we are basicly doing our best to play epic in 40k scale, or at least that's what we keep telling ourselves every time we look at the monthly hobby budget :P

    Scott

    ReplyDelete