Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The List

Alright so I went out to my local hobby shop today to genraly stalk and chat with the more then awsome staff about my plans for the blog/webcast and if they might be on board for some sponsorship in future, well things are a long way off but for now Ill outline what the rundown is as far as getting everything set up.

Recording set up: 10%
Hosts: 50%
Website:80%
Sponsors:Pending
Content:10%
Listeners/Readers:Pending

Alright so now you know the order of things and about how far along we are here, for now most of the focus will be on the blog and any upcomming events I can drum up. So for now if you are reading the blog thanks for checking us out in the developing stages here and I hope that you will come back when we have everything up and running.

Cheers

Syxx

No comments:

Post a Comment