Wednesday, April 22, 2009

New Name new look

Hey all you soon to be listeners and watchers welcome to Bay Hammer the Bay Areas up and comming Warhammer and Warhammer 40k(mostly 40k maybe I will grab a square baser from time to time) info source and eventualy the bays and California's first 40k webcast devoted entirely to local events, my own work, and games workshop news in genral. I would like to take this time to thank the crew over at 40k radio for inspiring me enough to get off my A$$ and start this project, cheers guys.

so whilst I go through the long process of working out all the odds and ends of becoming a local media source I will update you on the long trek that is building a new army cause that is exactly what I am doing, and yes it is guard.
for now enjoy my workspace

No comments:

Post a Comment